I absolutely love Christmas. It is the best time of the year. There are so many things I love so I thought I’d share them with you, and maybe help you get into the festive mood!
- Going shopping! I love shopping, especially at this time of year. Christmas songs are playing in the stores and the shopping centres are decorated in lights and pretty decorated trees! I feel so festive when I am shopping around this time.
- Buying gifts! Now that I have a full time job I love being able to treat my family. I know it’s not all about presents but I love treating my family to gifts once a year- especially if they have been wanting something for ages!
- Gift giving! I love seeing the smile on my family and friends faces when I give them presents. I like to get some surprises to see how happy they are to get a special present.
- Christmas jumpers! They are so cute and I buy a new one every year. The one in the picture above is from George– they have so many good jumpers this year.
- Ice skating! This is definitely one of my favourite things. I love going ice skating. It makes me feel super festive and it’s fun!
- Costa festive cups! Costa have the best cups for sure. They also have the best drinks. I mostly go to Costa in the winter time as their hot chocolate is my favourite. I do wish they’d bring back the white hot chocolate though!
- Christmas films and songs-! My favourite film is obviously ELF! I like all the films, but I must admit… I’m not really a fan of home alone… sorry! I love watching Christmas specials too. Gavin and Stacey Christmas special is of course the best. I can’t pick a favourite Christmas song but my stand outs are sleigh ride, all I want for Christmas is you and Santa baby by Ariana Grande haha!
- The food! Ahh, the season of putting weight on! I can’t help myself. So many tins of biscuits, chocolate oranges, chocolate advent calendars for breakfast, boxes of quality streets and celebrations, alcohol and pigs in blankets!
- Vlogmas and Blogmas! The internet is amazing at Christmas. Vlogmas is my fave! I love watching Zoella’s vlogs, she must be the most festive person ever… just watching her makes me feel festive! I also love reading everyone’s blogmas posts.
- Spending time with family! This is a time of the year where we all come together and just have a good time! No family drama, just lots of drinks, games and laughter!
What do you love about Christmas? Click here to see what I got for Christmas 2016!