My Secret To A Good Hair Day

So my hair is a dry frizzy mess. I seriously need to improve my hair care routine, but it’s something I don’t want to spend my money on. The hair section or the makeup section? I know where I’m going! I have been dying my hair for quite some time now so it’s safe to say it’s not in the best condition. I had to get something to make my hair look smooth and glossy, so I found the Garnier Ultimate Blends Oil. I use this with the shampoo and conditioner and I really like it.

Now it doesn’t cure my dry hair, it isn’t supposed to do that. But after I have styled my hair it improves the look. It looks sleek, shiny and less frizzy also it feels softer.

In the winter my hair gets ruined and it’s annoying because I spend a fair few minutes doing it. You know that weather when it looks like it’s going to rain and there is something in the air, that kind of humidity? That is what makes my hair go extra frizzy and it looks awful. I feel like I could take this out with me and touch up when I look a mess. When this happens I really am in the need of some straighteners but I guess this could be the next best thing for me.

When I have freshly washed my hair I apply this before I dry it as it also works as a heat protectant as well as an oil to reduce frizz (and also for the added shine)! I use it in between washes on dry hair as well to top up. Even though I use it quite a lot this product will last me a while as you don’t need much for a perfect look. I’ve been using it for about 2 months now and it’s really saved my hair from not looking it’s best.

Have you tried this product? Do you recommend any hair care products that could solve my problems?

Louise x

Share:

13 Comments

1. September 18, 2016 / 5:16 pm

I've never tried this before! I use a leave in conditioner daily (garnier sleek and shine) and I love it. It keeps my hair smooth and hydrated and keeps the static out too!

She Likes to Shop

2. September 18, 2016 / 5:20 pm

I need to check that out. Thanks! Xx

3. September 18, 2016 / 5:20 pm

My hair gets sooo frizzy feel like I've tried everything! Will have to give this a go xx

4. September 18, 2016 / 5:57 pm

Definitely going to check this out!xx
    lifewithcharlottte.blogspot.com

5. September 18, 2016 / 6:36 pm

Ohh, I need to check this out, it seems like this product would be amazing for me! My hair gets really frizzy really easily also, especially if it's a little humid outside. I do like this Garnier range, I've tried a few of their shampoos and conditioner but not this particular product, thank you for the recommendation and the review! <3

Kay

6. September 21, 2016 / 10:09 am

My hair is quite similar, first sign of humidity and poof! I normally do fix it with applying some more oil, but my roots can get greasy quite quickly so it's just weighting it up. I'm currently using the L'Oreal elvive oil which feels quite light but it's nourishing πŸ™‚ xx

Velvet Blush

7. September 21, 2016 / 12:18 pm

Ooh I might have to give this a go, I'm on the lookout for a new oil for my incredibly frizzy hair and I need something not too pricey! x

• September 21, 2016 / 9:04 pm

It really isn't pricey at all you'll love it! x